For questions and business inquiries, contact us at info@polarhoneybears.com

Friday, February 20, 2015

Those Awkward Sweet Moments

The first few months of being together was amazing. In fact, it's not really that different from what we are now except that we're more open and a lot stronger. When I decided to become Alex Polar Bear's significant other, I knew that it was a serious thing. It wasn't a game and it was something that I will fight for.

However, it felt weird. OMG! I'm one weird girl, how do I keep up being myself??

OMG how do I show him that the real Honey Bear is childish, funny and nonetheless, undignified??

I'm one unique girl with a twisted sense of humor. I'm also awfully blunt and I barely sugarcoat things. I know that he loves me but I was afraid - what if he doesn't like the rest of me? I've always been honest with who I was, my past, my present and my ideas for the future. But then what if I say or do something that he finds distasteful?


Making funny faces - ✔

Well, I guess we're just both crazy ^_^


 The getting-to-know-each-other part was fun. I've always loved hearing his voice, I've always thought it was really sexy (aww yiz!).

"Baby, uhm... I make weird sounds," I remember telling him.
"Okay. That's fine..."
"Really?!" O.o I was happy!

It all got proven whenever he tried to tickle me during his visit here. Ah he will never win, here my ultimate war cry!!! 

Crazy sounds - ✔

The fear of him not completely accepting also came from one more thing - cultural difference. He's western and probably has different outlooks in life. Alex is also one very serious man. He's not one of those comedic people that would do antics to make people laugh. Oh Alex is one really serious guy, I tell you! Apparently, my complete opposite.

Then I realized that love knows no cultural barriers. He loves and adores everything I do, regardless how stupid or crazy it is. Usually it's something to laugh at. As much as I want to keep my integrity as a professional woman I end up being a cuddly bunny who does whimsical moves! I'm a magical bunnycorn! 

Everything else that makes me not like any other serious girl - ✔

When you truly love a person, you will learn to love everything about them. There are some things that he still finds unacceptable but then that's me, he never asks me to change. If you don't like something in the one you love, you learn to cope up with it. As long as these aren't traits that will destroy your relationship, it's no biggie.

Laughing and having fun with each other is the best thing ever! I will never trade it for anything else.


xoxo
~ Honey Bear ~
Contact : kimistarr@photographer.net | Travel Blog : Kimi Goes Places | Official : KimiStarr.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love :3