For questions and business inquiries, contact us at info@polarhoneybears.com

Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Bear Bear Site! Yay!

Hello lovelies!
It's me Kimi from Kimi Goes Places!

Welcome to my site solely dedicated to my adventures with my dear Alex Bear

Everything is still under construction at the moment but I will be updating soon. I think this is just perfect to document our journey, including our travel and visa application process in order to help others who are also wondering about the same thing.

Being in an inter-racial and long distance relationship can be hard. The both of us face struggles of many sorts from cultural differences, the miles between us, to the mere fact that sometimes my tongue gets hard and I can no longer speak proper English. Uhm, yeah I do get tired after six hours of nonstop talking O.o


I will be putting up more updates soon!

xoxo
~ Honey Bear ~
Contact : kimistarr@photographer.net | Travel Blog : Kimi Goes Places | Official : KimiStarr.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love :3