For questions and business inquiries, contact us at info@polarhoneybears.com

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Someone To Lean On + Happy 8th Baby!

OMG it's been eight months!!

[Credits to Photographer/Owner]
Who wants some Grolar Bears!? They are a mix of Polar and Grizzly bears, but I'm not a Grizzly so Alex thought that we're gonna have future Poney Bears as babies!

Anyways it's so unbelievable, time flies so fast. I still remember our first conversations! I was hanging out with one of my friends while Polar Bear and I chatted through WeChat. We didn't really Skype before, we just really talked a lot. We both had a drinking sessions halfway around the world! Guess what? It was so cheesy!!



Wonder how interesting it got!?? Well he's now marrying that girl! From this conversation, he also should've figured out that my alcohol tolerance was low. I used to be able to drink a lot, but since I started working and eventually almost stopping my alcohol consumption I can barely stay up after three bottles. How sad LOL. I don't really go out anymore so it's fine.

Anyways I still can't believe it's been that long! Feels so dreamy...


I've always been grateful that I've met him. Alex Polar Bear has truly changed a big part of me - and he did give me a lot of contentment and happiness. Being this far apart is actually really hard. We also go through a lot of things that most couples do. Afterall, we're a normal regular pair who truly love each other.

We also argue. It's one thing that we're doing our best to cope up with. We can't just hug, kiss and make up when there are disagreements. We have to stare each other at Skype and feel bad. There is no way to just touch his fact and rest my face on his chest. I love doing that. Best I can do is hug my monitor and laugh when we both cool down... after about thirty minutes. We never let a day pass without fully compromising or still sad. It's a rule!

My Bear never fails to make me smile tho. That's one of the amazing things! He's someone I know I can lean on. He's one of the few remaining gems and I'm truly lucky to have him. He's strong and responsible. I tend to be very independent - I grew up to believe that I have no one to rely onto but myself. I have been in previous relationships where I needed to decide, think and do everything else. In that sense, I had the perception that men are quite weak. There are also men who mask their weakness by either being physically harsh or verbally abusive.

Polar Bear has proven me wrong.

We all have our own preferences for a guy. Some girls would actually like their men to just agree and say yes to whatever they want. That's the thing - we all have someone in particular for us. My bear is perfect for me. I want someone strong enough to keep me sane. I'm a very difficult person, to be quite honest. I throw tantrums, stubborn and firm with my beliefs and perspectives. Our arguments come from these but it's amazing how patient, tolerant and reasonable he is. He doesn't really just accept my tantrums, but he makes me realize the points that I need to improve - to become a better person.

I'm just really happy!


Let's just be patient - there's always someone there perfect for us! Like my mom always say, "don't lose hope!"

xoxo
~ Honey Bear ~
Contact : kimistarr@photographer.net | Travel Blog : Kimi Goes Places | Official : KimiStarr.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love :3