For questions and business inquiries, contact us at info@polarhoneybears.com

Sunday, July 26, 2015

We're Almost There

Oh Hai Lovelies!

I'm supposed to be napping by now, but then I just have a few thoughts running in my head. I'm almost done with my medical exam (which I will post about this week) and I will be having my interview in about two weeks.

It seems like time is so slow, but at the same time so fast! We've just celebrated our first year but in a few days we're already a year and a month old. Things just keep getting better.

We're going through a lot of things - awesome moments, struggles, frustrating distance and many more. The best thing about it is that we're both working on it to make things right. I have so much more to write about, but right now they're just stuck in mind. I guess I'll keep them there in the mean time.

Almost getting there...

Just a bit more wait and I'll be with my Polar Bear - baking cakes, cooking good food, making art and keeping him happy. At the same time I will be missing my family so much but I know things will turn out perfect. I'm sure there will be more rocks and bumps along the way, but I'm hopeful.

Mmm... okay, I guess I'll have to sleep now. More updates to come! I still owe two more topics ^.^



xoxo
~ Honey Bear ~
Contact : kimistarr@photographer.net | Travel Blog : Kimi Goes Places | Official : KimiStarr.Net | Starr&Sparkle Shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love :3