For questions and business inquiries, contact us at info@polarhoneybears.com

Friday, July 24, 2015

K1 Interview Requirements Quick List + Download!

Hello lovelies!

Here's a quick list of the requirements that I have prepared for my K1 visa interview at the US Embassy. I know that not everything here is included in the official list but I have included other documents that may be requested based on other Filipino's experiences.

Note : I will update this list after my interview to advice what were actually asked.
ADD : Download this checklist here! You can add and edit details on MS Word ^.^

Kimi Honey Bear's Documents

Passport
Passport Biopage - 2pcs
DS-160 Confirmation Page
Note : Do not print the whole DS-160 Application Form
Appointment confirmation
Birth Certificate
Cenomar
NBI Clearance
3 pcs Visa Photo
SLEC Medical Certificate
NOA1 Copy
NOA2 Copy
RFE Copy
NVC Letter Copy
Approved I-129F

 Alex Polar Bear's Documents

 W2 Form
Form 1040
Note : I had his originally signed forms sent to me
Form I-124 Affidavit of Support
Certificate Of Employment
WU Remittances
Birth Certificate Copy
Passport Copy
Entry Stamp

 Polar Honey Bear's Documents

Engagement Status
FB & Skype Chat Logs
 Vacation Photos
Cabin Photos
PHB.com copy
Bear Tickets, Receipts, etc.

If there are any corrections or suggestions, please feel free to drop a comment or message us!

xoxo
~ Honey Bear ~
Contact : kimistarr@photographer.net | Travel Blog : Kimi Goes Places | Official : KimiStarr.Net | Starr&Sparkle Shoppe

2 comments:

Show us some love :3