For questions and business inquiries, contact us at info@polarhoneybears.com

Monday, August 3, 2015

Interview Preparation + Checklist Download!

OMG! We're two days away!!

Oh hai lovelies!! ^.^
Finally we're two away from my actual interview at the US Embassy in Manila. The past few months have been quite stressful since we had to go through the final steps in preparing for the interview.

I have finished my medical exam from St. Lukes Extension Clinis (SLEC) last week and I will be posting more information about the experience soon. In the mean time, I'm having fun doing some document arrangements and scrapbooking!

[Keep your documents organized too and download our K1 Checklist Draft here ^.^]

You can bring photos in albums or just simply glued on paper or however you wish. I just like the idea of making a scrapbook (which I have to finish tonight so I can decoden it later!). Since I got my stock of rhinestones last week, might as well add some too!




I will post updates on our decodened scrapbook when it's done. I know it will be quite some work but it's so cool and worth it. You can also check out more deco stuff and kawaii items in our shop at Starr&Sparkle.

Organizing the documents are a lot of fun. I grew up with so many art and office supplies from my mom. Having pens, folders, paperclips, tape and all those things actually make me happy. I know I'm not alone haha. Since I have been working online for more than a year now, I never really get to do some clerical things. I used to do some of them (and having assistants don't really mean they do all the filing!) and now I was actually happy doing it.



Here's my customized checklist!

I made a more generalized list for all K1 Visa Applicants. You can download it here and print as it is or customize it yourself since it's a Word file ^.^

Now it's my time to finally use many supplies that I've hoarded throughout the years!


Yes I love hoarding paper, gel pens and many more @.@


TRIVIA : 
I have a thing about paperclips and I don't know why. I guess it's part of my so-called OCD about many things! Anyways, I never use pink and pastel purple paper clips. I always feel bad so I would keep them in a separate box. When I see my former colleagues' files with pink ones, I would replace them with other colors. That's how I came up with this box (and many more stored in my drawer). It's a product of many years of hard work LOL.


This is the first time that I will use pink paper clips - because I think it's worth it.

Now let's put them into good use.





Ahhh the fun of paper! Haha, Polar Bear does not understand.

Now the final phase, putting them all where they belong.


Ta - dahhh!!!

There you go, all set. Now I just have to go and have new photos taken to show my new hair color, and pay for my resin orders for my new artworks.

Everything is turning out well so I sure hope this visa interview just goes fine. I'm so excited to finally be with my Polar Bear and do many things... that of course we would love to share with everyone.




xoxo
~ Honey Bear ~
Contact : kimistarr@photographer.net | Travel Blog : Kimi Goes Places | Official : KimiStarr.Net | Starr&Sparkle Shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love :3