For questions and business inquiries, contact us at info@polarhoneybears.com

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Happy 1st Anniversary Bebe Bears!

Oh yay!!

Happy 1st Year Anniversary!

During the past year, Alex Bear and I have been celebrating our special occasions online. While many people disdain technology's effects to today's society, we have to admit that we owe so many things thanks to the internet and the power of online communication. I'm really happy that we're able to be together, even if not physically, through Skype or Facebook.

A few weeks ago, we celebrated our big day.


The 4th of July

This day commemorates three important things - The American Independence Day, the Filipino-American Friendship Day... and the Polar Honey Bears Day!

On this day, exactly one year ago, I agreed to become my Polar Bear's girlfriend.

Here's a short dedication video for my (literally) White Knight




So I guess I said everything about us in the video, I hope you liked it! Oh and if I talk too much, you can skip to 6 minutes for the fun part LOL!

Much Dinner


This is how our dinner dates work ^.^

We've done the same thing for Christmas and other special events. It be quite frustrating sometimes, because I'd want to have some real tight hugs and kisses but he's so far away. However, I'm content with the current virtual hugs that we give each other in the mean time.

I'm very positive that it won't be long that I will be there soon!



And as usual, dinner dates become random chats...


Haha and I get tired and slouch on the bed O.o

Alex bear and I talk every day through chat while we're both working. Then we are online on Skype when he's home - which also means a minimum of 1.5 hours of video call every day. Yes everyday!

In fact, this is one way of maintaining our strong relationship. We dedicate time for each other. The fact that we're so far apart makes communication relatively difficult. We often misunderstand text messages and read between lines, interpreting details incorrectly and thinking the other is mad even if not. 

It's very challenging yet it's also very rewarding.

Once you commit unto a relationship, struggles come along but we know we have to face them together.

It's been a year now... and it just keeps getting better!


xoxo
~ Honey Bear ~
Contact : kimistarr@photographer.net | Travel Blog : Kimi Goes Places | Official : KimiStarr.Net | Starr&Sparkle Shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love :3