For questions and business inquiries, contact us at info@polarhoneybears.com

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Alex Polar Bear & Kimi Honey Bear Original Characters!

Hey lovelies!!

Guess what??


Our official Original Characters are here!!!

Ow yaz!!! Many thanks to our amazing artist Kiwi from DeviantArt, she brought our cutie bears to life. I'm so happy and excited. Now you'll be seeing these cutesies on our image watermarks and blogs.

I've always wanted to have original characters based on Alexbear and me, but I'm not really satisfied with my drawings and don't have a tablet to actually make any! Hmm, which also makes it a goal to get my own tablet because my bro's don't work on my laptop T.T

Anyways, I was browsing around DeviantArt and came across Kiwi's profile. She's got really awesome cute stuff! I actually had to contemplate if I was gonna commission her to do our characters. Maybe after about thirty minutes I've made up my mind!

Lo and behold the Official Polar Honey Bears!


Kiwi made the bears while I did a bit of tweaking and added our watermark and background. She also made these headshots with backgrounds.



Aren't they super cute!??? They sure are!!

Expect more of these cutie characters from us. I'd definitely get more work done by this artist although I'm also planning to make my own versions based on these awesome cutie babies.

I'm just gonna be busy for a while these coming weeks due to my visa application. I'll be posting more updates soon. I'll  be giving insights in applying for your Birth Certificate and CENOMAR online.

I hope you enjoyed our new look!

xoxo
~ Honey Bear ~
Contact : kimistarr@photographer.net | Travel Blog : Kimi Goes Places | Official : KimiStarr.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love :3