For questions and business inquiries, contact us at info@polarhoneybears.com

Monday, June 15, 2015

Topic Ideas & Our Original Characters! (OCs) ^.^

Okay, I'm super excited!!

In a few weeks time I'll be having my medical exam and will schedule my visa interview so this is really nerve-wrecking. I might get everything done by the end of July but I would be leaving by the end of September. Yes, I'm finishing all preparations and spending as much time as I can with my family. It will be while before I can visit them.

I'll be doing a few more entries to be specific on the process we made to serve as a guide for anyone who wants to know details based on other people's experience. I've had some personal mails getting positive feedback on the NBI procedure so it's pretty cool!


Topics to Tackle:

Fiance Petition Application
Steps After Petition Gets Approved
St. Luke's Medical Procedure
Visa Interview


...and our own ORIGINAL CHARACTERS!

I've always thought that the Polar Honey Bears is a cute idea. Now, I've finally decided to have our own characters made to represent us and of course, this blog! While I enjoy using lots of free sparkly and glittery stuff that I find online, won't it be nicer if we have cute and cuddly characters that I can call our own?

So I was on DeviantArt a few days ago, updating my profile and blog (since I barely do) and came across an artist whom I think has the style and talent that fits my ideas! Now I'll have her do some commissioned work for us and can't wait to finally see them. Well, of course I'd give her all the time she needs to make the perfect Polar Honey Bears!

That's it for now! ^_^ I'll post the OCs once they're done. It'll be a surprise and will definitely introduce you to this amazing cutie artist!

xoxo
~ Honey Bear ~
Contact : kimistarr@photographer.net | Travel Blog : Kimi Goes Places | Official : KimiStarr.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love :3