For questions and business inquiries, contact us at info@polarhoneybears.com

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Just Wanna Be Beside You

Okay this will just be a quick blog. Currently really busy hitting my weekly goals and writing blogs for my company, I just had some thoughts (and feelings) that I have to express.

How many months has it been since we last kissed, last cuddled, last touched?

October.... November, December, January, February, March

Five months. Five very long months. I miss my Alex Polar Bear so much. No words can really describe how I feel. I see him everyday, talk to him almost all day long and Skype before we go to bed. We may not be physically together but the connection and communication never stops.

But then... he's not here and I'm not there. It feels so lonely.

I know that I'm actually very lucky to have a man who devotes almost his whole day for me, would keep in touch and not make me worry, would check on me almost every two hours and would respond to all my messages. But I just want hugs. I want real hugs.

Being this far is really challenging. I'm not looking for just any hugs... I want my bear's hugs. I just want to be beside him and snuggle on his chest and get wrapped inside his strong arms.


I'm still happy that this is the closest we can get at the moment!



I just need patience. Soon I will be with him forever and that's all I ever want. I actually feel like I'm quickly running out of time. I already miss my family even if I'm still here. I know I'd manage to be with them again for good and we can work things out but I also know that it may take a while. Everything, unfortunately, takes an awful lot of time.

Right now, our goal is to be together. We also keep in touch and find ways to surprise each other.



This is pretty late but this was our Valentines' Skype Date. There will always be a way to do things even if it's just online. Virtual hugs and dinners, having pasta and some soda and beer.

Finally, his dad also started building our bunk house at their cabin! Much cool and I'm so excited! His mom also got me some sheets to keep me warm... and some Hello Kitty stuff too! Couldn't be any grateful to his family in Wisconsin. At least I know I have a wonderful second family.


The dimensions are not very accurate, we just made a rough layout on how things will be inside and where to put the windows and door.

I know it's all worth the wait and I always tell myself that everything will work out great. However, I still miss him so much.


xoxo
~ Honey Bear ~
Contact : kimistarr@photographer.net | Travel Blog : Kimi Goes Places | Official : KimiStarr.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love :3