For questions and business inquiries, contact us at info@polarhoneybears.com

Monday, April 11, 2016

Hansy Pansy the Big Puppy

Hello lovelies!

Finally, I'm going to blog about my Big Puppy

Hansy Pansy!! ❤


Hans is our not-so-small-anymore baby puppy that we adopted when I got here. When I arrived, I was alone at home while Alex Bear worked on night shift. It was really lonely and after about two weeks, Alex Bear finally decided to get a puppy!!

We looked for places where we can adopt a pet. We actually wanted a husky but there was none available at the shelters we looked at. I actually have a heart for rescued pets because I believe that they deserve a good life, consider that our dogs back home were technically "rescued". So I thought that even if we didn't get a husky, a rescued dog would definitely make us happy.

Then we came across this website where we saw a cute puppy on NEW Pawsibilities, a local shelter here in Oshkosh. On October 13, we dropped by their place but we were told that the puppy that we saw was actually already adopted, and that the site we visited wasn't updated. We then checked out their actual site, looking for other dogs that we could adopt.

As I browsed through the pages, one little puppy who looked at me with really sad eyes - he really caught my attention! I instantly felt attached to him, I should have this baby in my arms. We checked out another older dog but he was too hyper, and in our current location we can't handle a very hyper dog (especially with neighbors who complain all the time).

Eventually... Timothy the puppy was brought out...


He was a very beautiful black dog with amazing (very) symmetrical white patterns. He looked like he had socks!

Timothy was very scared, he was shivering and he wouldn't move. I felt so sad, I tried to cuddle him but he was just so shy and even hid under the bench.


Alex Bear and I left that morning to get some paper work done. That noon time, the shelter called us that everything was set and we can pick up the puppy that afternoon!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!



We decided to name him HANS



When Hansy Pansy first arrived home, he wouldn't move at all. He found a small spot between our kettle bells and Bear's weights, and cuddled there like a frightened child. I took a laundry basket and filled it with old clothes and toys, and that's where he cuddled for the first few days.

And of course... he stays most with Mommy and Daddy <3

Eventually, the scared puppy started to show a bit more enjoyment...


He loves cuddling on the couch...


And yes, he sleeps on the bed with us...


And go for some walks (before winter)...


And stay in my office while I work! Yep, look he's grown too! 

At first I was scared that he will always be a frightened and anxious puppy. I'm so glad that he was able to grow out of it. He still gets anxious and would eat some paper when left alone (tho, I think most dogs do that anyways!!) but I'm glad the Big Puppey has opened up to us ^.^


That photos is Hans with his pal Cole!

Eventually, he started to become very comfortable and more showy of his affection. We then thought it was okay that he was a quiet, shy puppy - he wasn't destructive and he didn't cause trouble...

Of course until a few weeks later the puppy realized that he is a spoiled baby and learned that he can do what dogs do! He is now also known as HYPER HANS! So I guess you get the point when puppy goes hyper @.@

Here are more photos! 








And this is the Big Puppy today... well a few days ago... playing with Daddy Bear!


He is our life, full of excitement and joy... ah the lovely life of being a pawrent...



For business, collaborations, suggestions, questions or anything else: 

  Email : business@kimigoesplaces.com | info@kimistarrphotography.com | sales@starrandsparkle.com

KimiStarr Official | PhotographyShoppe | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love :3