For questions and business inquiries, contact us at info@polarhoneybears.com

Saturday, May 28, 2016

OMG We're Moving!

So.. this is what moving everything is like!


All my life I've lived in just one house - the one where I grew up in the Philippines. We had it remodeled when I was around 14 but it had always been my home sweet home. I moved out when I was 16 to live in DasmariƱas, where I was taking up my college studies but every weekend I still went home to home. When I started working, I lived in several apartments but they were all temporary, weekends I'd still go home to Cavite City and I never really brought all my things with me whenever I lived elsewhere.

My biggest move was when I came here to the USA to be with my Polar Bear. Yep, that was it - my biggest and farthest move ever!

Now we're moving again... to the downstairs unit!! We were planning to buy a house but we're still a starting couple and I'm still building my financial credibility here and my hubby bear is still young with not much credit history - thus we're still renting.


Wow, this is a lot of work!! Well we're actually almost done ^_^ I don't really plan to show all the mess here hahah.. so I guess I'd be posting about it when it's all done. I think I'll have the final touches next week but get everything into the house today and tomorrow.

Anyways, eventually we would love to buy this house - I just love this place!! Hopefully, in a few years time, we will be able to purchase this. For now, we're getting everything set - and I'm also able to do more house improvement stuff here yaaay!! I'm also glad I'd be able to arrange the house... more 'homey' haha, how the house was previously set up was still very Man Cave-ish OMG

Anyways, I'll be back with more! ^_^


xoxo
~ Honey Bear ~
Contact : info@polarhoneybears.com
Travel Blog : Kimi Goes Places | Official : KimiStarr.Net | Starr&Sparkle Shoppe

1 comment:

  1. I often moved from one house to another, it was normal for my family, as my father often received more profitable work offers. We constantly used the services of various companies that provided the entire range of services related to relocation. Now I have a wife and a small son and we are ready to move into a new house. For the future, I advise you to use the services of such companies, for example, I chose them https://www.moveprola.com/long-beach-movers/. This simplifies your life and is not expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love :3