For questions and business inquiries, contact us at info@polarhoneybears.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Catching Up : Scrapbooking for My K1 Interview

Mode : Backtracking

Ref my previous blog - I'm back and yay! It's time to catch up in sharing updates, tips and experiences from my visa application, travel and settling in the USA.

The moment of truth has come. I was about to have my interview and all my documents are ready! Okay, "kind of" rather.

Well, everything was ready until I decided to make something special - a nice scrapbook!

During this time, I had just started posting charms and kawaii jewelry on my Starr&Sparkle Shoppe. I was also experimenting in decorating boxes and many other random stuff using quality clay. With only three days left I challenged myself.

Make a kawaii scrapbook!



And a scrapbook I made ^.^

This is what I brought to my US Visa interview appointment.

It has more than ten pages which shows everything from our first Skype screen shots up to when we actually met and how we celebrated our monthsaries and holidays.

Here are a selected view...


Polar Bear arrives in Manila! Yay and his bear cake :3



Skype photos and our in-life photo in Palawan


Meet the family!


Stuff I've Used


Scrapbook - if you're doing this primarily for a US Visa interview, I strongly suggest to keep the size to a 'Letter' paper (8.5" x 11"). The one I used is a bit bigger and it didn't fit in the window!

Air Dry Clay - I used it to make the icing and other decoration. The brand was the one I got from National Bookstore but there are other varieties. You can check them out online but I now offer Japanese brands in my Starr&Sparkle Shoppe!

Acrylic paint & markers - to color clay and the pages

Washi tape - for designs

Rhinestones

There you go! I plan to go more in depth in the crafts that I make but I'm still thinking whether I'm going to make videos or blogs.

Either way, bookmark

STARR&SPARKLE


xoxo
~ Honey Bear ~
Contact : kimistarrphotography@gmail.com | Travel Blog : Kimi Goes Places | Official : KimiStarr.Net | Starr&Sparkle Shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us some love :3